Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday President Obama

I saw this on someone's Facebook status today.

At my house we're a divided nation... one republican and one Democrat. I actually got a call from one of the political parties the other day asking who we were voting for. I laughed and said "we cancel each other out."

We have a very good friend who comes and shares Sunday dinner with us each week. He's on an unabashed hunt for a wife, wants a pretty conservative/traditional woman, and he's a die-hard democrat.

While complaining one evening about the absurd things he has heard from his republican friends about President Obama he lamented "I just don't know what they have against Obama!"

My handsome husband replied: "Well, his political party to start."

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment