Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still at a 6!

So, for the first time in 7 weeks, I'm still at the same dilation stage (is that even a phrase?) that I was last week. My OB is so proud.

I'd like to thank Orson Scott Card for helping me through this last week, since I've read 1.5 of his books in the past few days. These are not short books.

I'd like to thank my handsome husband for getting me Taco Bell about 9 times.

I'd like to thank my kiddos for being so patient with me.

So, 35 weeks tomorrow and a huge bottle of procardia to help keep the contractions at bay. Now just watch, I'll go to 41 weeks. Pfft.

BTW, I attend the same church building as Brandon Flowers, the lead singer of the Killers. His wife (Tana I think) is very nice and we've spoken a few times about young kids and the Nursery (shudder!). She was at my OB today, and signed in just before me. I knew my OB was the coolest, but I didn't know that rock stars wives went to him too! Kinda fun.

2 comments:

  1. Nursery is my favorite calling! I've been nursery leader 3x. It takes all kinds, right?? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!? I cannot pay anyone to accept a nursery calling. Finally I turned it over to the bishopric and they called people on their own (I gave up suggesting). I like it too!

    ReplyDelete