Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Next?

My extremely hospitable mother whisked back to Arizona this morning, taking the kiddos with her. It will give them a chance for some fun (swimming every day!) and some time for her to hang out with them.

For a few summers as a kid I would go to visit my grandma for a week. It was exciting to be on private vacation, even if all we did was walk the mall and eat Chef Boy-ar-dee. I hope my little ones enjoy their time too.

The kids got packed into Grammy's car, and handsome and I stood outside and waved, waved, waved as they got settled and then disappeared down the road.

While we could still see them, and were waving like mad, I carefully broached the subject...

"So, when do we go to a movie?"

Probably tonight!

Now watch, the baby will want to make her grand appearance during an action flick.

1 comment:

  1. Here I thought u might go yesterday & then your lil one would share the same bday with my lil man!

    ReplyDelete